Over 5 million got it wrong

In 2014, over 5.2 million taxpayers filed an amended tax return 1040X to correct a mistake

We've put together the top 5 most common errors American expats and Green Card holders make when they move overseas and file as an expat.




  1. Save hundreds of dollars on an amended tax return
  2. Don't overpay thousands in tax
  3. Don't pay Medicare or Social Security
  4. Learn to claim the two biggest foreign exclusions
  5. Don't pay an expat accountant thousands to file for you


Top 5 Expat Tax Mistakes

Today, it's all yours for free